Composite resin is a mixture of thin glass and tooth-colored plastic used to repair tooth decay. White fillings are popular because they match the natural color, texture and clarity of teeth and provide much better results than traditional amalgam fillings. Jaipur composites are regularly used to achieve aesthetic results.
- As needed
- Food gets stuck between the teeth
- Broken or cracked teeth
- Brown / black spots(cavities)
- Teeth discoloration
- Small gaps in the front teeth
What are the benefits of being susceptible to hot and cold food?
- »Similar in color and appearance to natural teeth
- Aftertreatment»Used in the anterior and posteriorareasto provide sufficient resistance.
- Because the cost is immediate, treatment can be done in one go.